Janitorial commercial cleaning is a good business to start because there is a high demand for services, recurring revenue, low overhead costs, and an easy company to grow.
High Demand: There is a high demand for cleaning services. Work is readily available. During the day there are a vast number of homes, buildings, facilities, and properties that require cleaning and maintenance. And nightly, empty offices need to be readied and refreshed for the next day. – Earning over 100K in the first few months is definitely do-able.
Recurring revenue: Commercial cleaning business owners can expect to have a steady stream of income. Contracts are typically recurring, And the overhead costs for a janitorial commercial cleaning business are relatively low, as the main expenses are typically labor, insurance, and cleaning supplies.
- Scalability: A janitorial commercial cleaning business is relatively easy to scale up or down, depending on the needs of the business owner.
- Flexibility: Business owners can often choose their own hours and work schedule, which can be appealing to people who want to be their own bosses.
In addition to these general benefits, there are also some specific advantages to starting a janitorial commercial cleaning business in the current market:
- The economy is growing: The US economy is currently growing, which means that businesses are more likely to invest in commercial cleaning services.
- The demand for green cleaning services is increasing: Many businesses are now looking for green cleaning services that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- The janitorial commercial cleaning industry is relatively recession-proof: Even during economic downturns, businesses still need to keep their workplaces clean and sanitary.
Overall, janitorial commercial cleaning is an outstanding business to start. It can change your life dramatically. Set yourself and family free from financial worry. Get you cleaning business started with the AJCSA (American Janitorial Cleaning Services Association) right away. We provide everything to get you started right away.
- Business Plan: We take the guess work out of starting your business the right way. We help you to define your goals, identify your target market, and develop a marketing strategy.
- Incorporation & Insurance: You can incorporate your business as an LLC (Limited Liability Company) for as little as $100; or begin as a sole proprietor for free.
- We have negotiated tremendous savings for acquiring all of your equipment and supplies, so that you can do a good job and to provide your customers with the best possible service.
- Marketing Service: We have created an award-winning method to assure you of finding clients immediately. We provide your website and social networking pages. And we are able to get you on TV and radio for free.
The Key to being successful is to provide professional, reliable, cleaning services and great customer service.
Contact the AJCSA today and begin creating a new life that is free from financial worry.
AJCSA.org / 760-847-2561 / Mark Baird
Helping Companies Hire US Veterans: Helping American to Start Cleaning Businesses.
email@example.com | 760-730-3734